For the 2013 competition, 2,884 wines from 943 wineries were judged, all vying for the prestigious title of Grand Champion Best of Show.
- Grand Champion Best of Show – Alexander Valley Vineyards CYRUS, Alexander Valley, 2008
- Reserve Grand Champion Best of Show – Williams Selyem Westside Road Neighbors Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley, 2010
- Top Texas Wine – Pedernales Cellars Viognier, Texas, 2012
- Top Country Wine (Italy) – Bolla Amarone, Veneto, 2007
- Top All‐Around Winery – Messina Hof Winery, Bryan, Texas
- Top Wine Company – E & J Gallo Winery, Modesto, Calif.
- Top Sparkling Wine – Gosset Excellence Brut, Champagne, Non-Vintage
- Top White Wine – Consilience Wines Viognier, Santa Barbara County, 2011
- Top Red Wine – Silkwood Wines Alicante Bouschet, Modesto, California, Non-Vintage
- Top Sweet Wine – Yalumba Museum Reserve Antique Tawny, Barossa Valley, Non-Vintage
- Top Value Wine – Cycles Gladiator Winery Pinot Noir, California, 2011