The sale/resale of Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™ ("Show") tickets for an amount greater than the stated "face value"* of each ticket is strictly prohibited. All Show ticket holders are bound by the conditions stated on the ticket.
- Barcodes on tickets believed to have been sold/resold in violation of this Policy may be deactivated, and the tickets voided.
- The Show retains the right to refrain from selling tickets to anyone who allegedly resells tickets for an amount greater than the stated face value.
- Season ticket holders who are believed to have sold Show tickets to ticket resellers/"scalpers" will lose the privilege of purchasing tickets from the Show in the future.
- Suite individual performance tickets may only be sold for the face value of the ticket plus the exact direct proportionate cost of any food, beverage, bartender and suite attendant. In no case shall the suite licensee or any person to whom a ticket is sold profit financially from its resale.
- Any Show member found to be in violation of this Policy shall be subject to expulsion from membership. Show volunteers shall, likewise, be subject to removal from committee membership. Members of the Show's Board of Directors shall additionally be subject to removal from the Board.
* "Face Value" is the cost printed on the ticket plus any Show authorized service fee.